Life Coaching can help you to feel more confident, boost your self-esteem, redefine your identity and purpose, limit your negative beliefs and help you to set and achieve your personal and professional goals in life.
Coaching can help you to:
- Increase your self- confidence/ self-esteem and minimise feelings of inadequacy
- Create clarity about what you want to do with your life/prevent you from ‘drifting’
- Redefine your identity
- Help you to feel “unstuck” and help with decision making
- Set meaningful goals and achieve them
- Coach you through challenging circumstances ie after separation or divorce, when the kids have left home, having been made redundant or relocating to a new city.
- Rediscover yourself after lockdown
I offer a Unique You package which consists of 4 x 1.5 hour sessions and is aimed at addressing the issues above and can also be tailored to your particular needs:
Throughout this programme we cover the following topics:
- Your Life Audit – where are you now and where do you want to be
- Identifying your strengths, values and passions
- Addressing any limiting beliefs that may be holding you back or that aren’t serving you
- Mindset management to feel happier
- Time to dream – work out the life you would really like
- Setting meaningful goals and actions plans
- Includes work for you to complete at home
Individual coaching sessions & goal reviews
Alternatively, you can opt for individual coaching sessions to discuss a particular issue or challenge you are facing or to set yourself some goals for yourself. These sessions are also recommended to review your goals and action plans following the Unique You session.